Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Top Five Romance Books & Couples

In honor of Valentine's Day (even thought it was yesterday) and because I'm a hopeless romantic who wants to spread the love. Haha, get it? This is why I have more books than friends.

TOP FIVE ROMANCE BOOKS

12820360

  1. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
  2. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
  3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 
  5. Blackmoore  by Julianne Donaldson

TOP FIVE COUPLES

13047090

  1. Katy and Daemon from The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  2. Caymen and Xander from The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
  3. Mara and Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin
  4. Marianne and Phillip from Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
  5. Cinder and Prince Kai from The Lunar Chronicles by Melissa Meyer

I didn't put my reasons here because I kind of want you guys to read them and figure it out for yourselves. But in case you don't want to but are curious as to why these beat out all the others; it's because the majority of them are the whole "I hate you, but I kind of love you" trope. I love it and it's horrible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment