Thursday, May 7, 2015

Book Review: Fractured by Sarah Fine

17667916

Really all I have to say about this book is:



Seriously. This book is amazing. If you've read the first one (Sanctum), then you should most definitely read this one. If anything this might be better than the first. 
The characters are so real and have such growth in each book. I love, love Lela. She's a great protagonist and such a badass. She's everything I hope to be. Malachi is great. That boy is wonderful and I want one for myself. Their relationship is real and goes through similar emotions that other couples do. (I would say situations but I don't think most couples fight spirit-infested people.) 
The angst! Oh, the angst. It was heart-breaking to read but so well done. Ugh. 


BUT THE ENDING. Oh man. I am so happy I had the third one with me on hand. I would've died if I had to wait to read it. This is left with the worth possible cliff hanger ever. It's so sad and everything. Oh my God. Just-just read it. Seriously. You will not regret it. Okay, maybe you will because of the emotional trauma this will cause. 
This is definitely one of my favorite series.

Read: April 2015
My Rating: 5 stars / 5 stars




1 comment:

  1. yo yo this series sounds rad and you should write more ;) <3

    ReplyDelete