Saturday, March 28, 2015

Picks From My "To-Read" Shelf

Books I can't wait to read and/or own.

My to-read shelf on goodreads is about 200 books long and keeps getting bigger. 
Oh the woes of being a huge book nerd. 
I'll probably just list them all and give a brief description as to why I want to read them.

13638020
For obvious reasons, I mean I did just gush all over the first two, why not the third and LAST one. Ugh, I can make it two more months. Probably. Maybe.
12925063
I have this one checked out. It has good rating also it sounds good. I love me some paranormal romance. As kind of obvious by my reviews
.
17667916
I haven't written a review for the first book in this series (it'll be next) but SPOILERS, I love it and am super excited to read this one.
17928233
I adored the first one and got it two Christmases ago and have been eagerly awaiting this one. This series needs more love!

22429350
Emery Lord's debut is amazing and you should really read it. This promises to be the same. And it's pretty, so that's always nice.
17878931
Pretty cover and a lot of good reviews. Also a really interesting premise. I hope it lives up to all the hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment