Saturday, February 7, 2015

Down the Rabbit Hole


Like Alice, you have somehow ended up falling down in a mysterious place where you find the maddest people; those running late, ones who seems to be on something, and that one person who seems awfully angry at nothing. Lucky for you guys, no one will be losing their heads on this blog. No, the only ones who will are most likely fictional. 
Well, them and maybe their authors, but let's not go down that road.
So, this is a book blog. 
What is that? Simple enough, it's about books. Mainly my opinions on them, because we all know that there aren't enough opinions on the internet. 
I'll be posting reviews on ones I've read and whatever I think will interest whoever reads this and myself. 

Stay tuned, my little friends, because soon we'll talk of other things. 
(Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax-, Of cabbages-and kings-, And why the sea is boiling hot-, And whether pigs have wings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment